NATO-Ukraine Inter-Parliamentary Council meeting to be held in Brussels
The members to discuss the aggravation of security situation in Ukraine and challenges of hybrid technology war created by Russia
As reported by the press office of the Mission of Ukraine to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Inter-Parliamentary Council will be held on 23-24 November in Brussels.
Ukraine's delegation will include І.Klympush-Tsyntsadze (party “Petro Poroshenko Bloc”), Y.Bereza (political party “People’s Front”), O.Skrypnyk (political party “Samopomich” Union”), A.Kozhemiakin (political party the All-Ukrainian Union “Batkivshchyna”), I.Herashchenko (party “Petro Poroshenko Bloc”). NATO-Ukraine Inter-Parliamentary Council is going to discuss the aggravation of security situation in Ukraine and challenges of hybrid technology war created by Russia to NATO member and partner countries. In addition, the further NATO's political and practical support for Ukraine to counter the Russian aggression will be considered.
Special attention will be paid to improving of the Annual National Programme of NATO-Ukraine cooperation. On 24 of November Ukrainian parliamentarians will take part in a conference "Ukraine's future: Internal and international cohesion", organized by the Atlantic Treaty Association (ATA) and the Centre for Security, Development and the Rule of Law (DCAF).
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain