NATO to increase aid to Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova
In the near future Montenegro will become a member of NATO
NATO will increase its aid to Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova, stated the Deputy Secretary General of NATO Alexander Vershbow in an interview with Bulgarian news agency BGNES.
"No less important it is to do more for the stabilization of our neighboring region, providing more support to the eastern countries such as Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova, which are under the Russian pressure, and need our assistance in order to strengthen their security and sovereignty" - Vershbow said.
Earlier he stated that NATO presence in the Black Sea may be increased
Alexander Vershbowalso confirmed that in the near future Montenegro will become a member of NATO. According to his words, due to internal instability and unresolved conflict with Greece, Macedonia shouldn’t yet expect to become a NATO member.
Vershbow stressed that the issue of containment of Russia will be one of the main at the Warsaw summit of NATO in July.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas