NATO to help form and develop Special Operation Forces in Ukraine
Ukraine to cooperate with NATO in the field of special operations
Ukraine and NATO signed a letter about the intention to cooperate in the field of special operations, informed Chief of the General Staff Viktor Muzhenko on Facebook.
The letter signing ceremony took place during the official meeting with the NATO delegation, headed by the Commander of the NATO Special Operation Forces Lieutenant General Marshall Webb.
“The aim of the visit of NATO delegation is to find out more about the formation of Special Operation Forces and provide aid in its formation and development.
NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe 27 October, 10:32
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case