NATO to discuss allies' efforts on countering Russian aggression
Meeting of heads of Alliance countries Defense Ministries will be held in Brussels from 13 to 15 June
Pentagon chief Ashton Carter will visit NATO Headquarters to discuss with the defense ministers of NATO member countries' the efforts of NATO allies to confront Russian aggression and fight with ISIS. This was reported on the Pentagon's website.
Carter will meet with his counterparts to discuss a wide range of issues of mutual interest on the eve of the six-month NATO summit to be held in Warsaw in July.
The meeting of heads of the Ministries of Defense of the alliance countries will be held in Brussels from 13 to 15 June. On the agenda is the discussion of the Allied forces of NATO and partners in the face of Russian aggression, NATO's contribution to the fight against ISIS, efforts to support security and stability in Afghanistan and so on.
As reported, during the NATO summit in Warsaw, scheduled for July 8-9, will take place a meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission at the highest level.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case