NATO-Russia Council to meet in Brussels on July 13
Participants will discuss Ukrainian issue and military activity
NATO - Russia Council will hold a meeting at NATO headquarters in Brussels on July 13, shortly after the NATO Summit in Warsaw. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg announced this.
"Our discussions will focus on the Ukrainian issue, including the need for full implementation of the Minsk agreements. We will also look at the military aggression problem, with particular emphasis on transparency and risk reduction, as well as the security situation in Afghanistan", he said.
According to Stoltenberg, NATO - Russia Council plays an important role as a forum for dialogue and exchange of information in order to reduce tension and improve the predictability.
"Our practical cooperation with Russia remains suspended, but we keep the channels open for political dialogue", he added.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas