NATO reinforces eastern flank due to Russian aggression in Ukraine, - Stoltenberg
NATO members increase military expenses
Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg stated that annexation of Crimea and Russian aggression in Ukraine causes the USA to contribute more to security in Europe, leads to the increase of military expenses of NATO and reinforcement of eastern flank of the Alliance. Stoltenberg informed about this in his speech before the International Committee of the European Parliament, reports “Interfax”.
He reminded that at the beginning of February Defense Secretary of the USA asked Congress to increase funding in 2017 up to $3.4 billion.
“This means more military forces, more military trainings and more weapons and infrastructure for Europe”, -Stoltenberg said.
Bus overturned near Dnipro city: 19 injured children, one woman killed 3 December, 22:03
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region