NATO adopted resolution on solidarity with Ukraine
The resolution was approved unanimously, the member of Ukrainian delegation stated
"Resolution “Solidarity with Ukraine” was unanimously voted for by the NATO PA. We thank the representatives of all delegations for their endorsement of the document. And, by the way, yesterday we had a very constructive discussion with colleagues from the German delegation. German delegates assured that they share our attitude to the illegal Crimea annexation and aggression in the Eastern Ukraine, and expressed willingness to continue joint efforts for peaceful resolution of the conflict. Today the German delegation unanimously supported the Resolution on Solidarity with Ukraine as amended by the Ukrainian delegates," Nayem wrote.
To the knowledge, NATO Parliamentary Assembly held its 61st Annual Session in Stavanger, Norway during October 9-12. The focus of the autumn session of NATO PA is the Russian aggression against Ukraine, importance of further NATO expansion in order to strengthen security in the Euro-Atlantic space, “the Syrian issue” and further isolation of Russia in the international arena.
The delegation of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VRU) participated in the autumn session of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain