NATO General called for strengthening US intelligence on the Russian direction
US needs to focus its technical capabilities on "Moscow's growing military power"
US Air Force General, commander of the European Command of the US armed forces and the Supreme Command of the United Armed Forces of NATO in Europe Philip Breedlove said that the US uses not enough reconnaissance, focused on threats from Russia. He said this in an interview with The Wall Street Journal.
According to his words, the US needs to focus its technical capabilities on "Moscow's growing military power."
"We see that Russia has not taken a hand of partnership, but chose the path of militancy", - the general said.
Breedlove said that the United States should use more technical equipment of intelligence, such as spy satellites, which would be focused on the threat from Russia.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars