NATO and Ukraine update cooperation plan
NATO-Ukraine work group meets in Lviv on June 3
The joint NATO-Ukraine work group on military-technical cooperation set a meeting and endorsed the position of the group's activities and the updated version of the "road map" for the military-technical cooperation in Lviv on Friday, June 3.
"The meeting group approved the directives on the activities of the Joint Working Group and an updated version of the Road Map for Ukraine-NATO military-technical cooperation, which are expected to be signed at the NATO Summit in Warsaw", the Mission of Ukraine in NATO said in a statement.
In addition, the parties discussed the status of the state program of defense weapons and military equipment for the period up to 2020, the implementation of the projects under the NATO Trust Fund of Ukraine and the reforms of the national military-industrial complex.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case