NATO allocates $130 million for defense and security reforms in Ukraine for last 2 years
Alliance plans to extend practical assistance for Ukraine in 10 times
According to Anatoliy Petrenko, the Head of International Cooperation, Defense Policy and Strategic Planning Departments of Ukraine's Defense Ministry, NATO provided $130 million for defense and security development in Ukraine over the past 2 years (Interfax Ukraine).
"If we are talking about the financial assistance of the Alliance to the Arm Forces of Ukraine, they provided more than $130 million over the past 2 years", Petrenko said.
NATO plans to increase practical assistance to Ukraine in 10 times, Stoltenberg said during the Summit in Warsaw.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas