National Guard and Police to work in emergency mode due to possible provocations on Independence Day
5 thousand law enforcement officers to secure public order
The Interior Ministry do not rule out the possibility of provocations on the Independence Day of Ukraine on August 24. That's why they already take measures to strengthen law enforcement.
This was written by the Interior Minister adviser Zorian Shkiryak.
Specifically, all units of the National Police and the National Guard will be translated into a combat alert from August 22. 5 thousand special forces and National Guard officers to secure public order in Kyiv.
Apart from that, additional units will be in operational watch mode and may be immediately involved in the event of emergency situations.
The soldiers of Ukrainian Army and the National Guard located on the demarcation line in the ATO zone are also "ready to immediately give a hard battle to any provocative actions of the aggressor."
National Police together with the SBU units carry out counter-terrorism activities on the country in order to "prevent and avoid any provocation on the part of the GRU and FSB and internal destructive anti-government forces."
Metal detector frames may be installed on the squares during the celebration of Independence Day.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain