National Agency for Prevention of Corruption suspended access to e-declaration system until September 1
Electronic declaration system is to fully function in autumn
The National Agency for Prevention of Corruption has suspended access to the electronic declaration system until September 1, 2016. This is stated in the message by the NACP on their official Facebook page.
"The decision of the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption came into force today, on August 23. The decision adds amendments to some solutions of NACP on functioning of the Unified State Register of declarations of persons authorized to perform state functions or local governance. Accordingly, the official NACP website is temporarily suspending access to the e-declaration system,"- reads the statement.
It also reported that the electronic declaration system will start working in full on September 1.
As it was reported earlier, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman demanded the e-declaration system to be fully launched on September 1.
Groysman’s account for six months in office: Top 5 quotes 19 October, 14:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Verkhovna Rada allocated additional 270 million dollars for defence 6 October, 16:08
Groysman: ‘State power is institutionally weak’ 17 October, 13:01
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars