Natalia Yaresko has a small chance to lead the Cabinet of Ministers, - source
"It seems that Arseniy Yatsenuyk will remain Prime Minister"
The Minister of Finance Natalia Yaresko has a small chance to lead the Cabinet of Ministers. Negotiations on this issue are continuing, however, it seems that Arseniy Yatsenuyk will remain a Prime Minister, reported “Ukrainska Pravda” referring to the sources.
"She (Yaresko) put the condition that she’ll not work with the parliament, but guaranteed to receive the full support of government bills. And the very few people will take responsibility for unpopular laws by the IMF ", - reported the source.
Earlier it was reported that Yaresko can replace Yatsenyuk on the post of Prime Minister
It is noted that the West is against the candidature of the Supreme Council speaker Volodymyr Groisman for the Prime Minister post "due to the president's team authority potential monopoly” - said one of the MPs to the edition.
As of Friday evening, no agreement regarding the Prime Minister position has been reached.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case