Napalm attack on Damascus suburb Darayya
Regime barrel bomb causes a napalm explosion in Darayya, Syria, on August 3, 2016
Assad helicopters drop what seems to be napalm barrels on residential areas in Daraya this morning, causing fires.
The Local Coordination Committees of Syria reports napalm bombs dropped by Syrian Regime on Residential Neighborhood of Darayya – a key suburb west of Damascus.
An activist organization the Local Coordination Committees of Syria (LCC) based in Syria verifies and publishes news reports from Syria.
Damascus which has been besieged for more than three years. Furthermore, there is video evidence to back up their claims.
Video of today's napalm attack on besieged Darayya pic.twitter.com/FvyZyFH1N4— Albin Szakola (@AlbinSzakola) August 3, 2016
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars