Savchenko in US said that Poroshenko is "underperforming" with reforms
Senator McCain named Savchenko "an icon of freedom and democracy"
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is "underperforming" in the field of reforms. This MP Nadiya Savchenko said during her visit to the United States. Such a statement she made at the analytical center of Atlantic Council, responding to a question whether Poroshenko is "a friend of reforms", reports the "Voice of America".
At the same time Savchenko said that she does not feel comfortable, assessing the work of the head of state, because she also has done not enough, the report said.
During her visit to the United States, Savchenko met with Republican Senator John McCain. He called the Ukrainian deputy "an icon of freedom and democracy."
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas