MPs ask Security Service to put on wanted list ‘DPR’ representative in Czech Republic
Russia-backed militants say Neli Liskova officially represents them in the EU
Iryna Fryz, Ukraine’s MP published the respective petition on her Facebook page; it is signed by several of her counterparts. The document urges Head of the SBU Vasyl Hrytsak to put on the wanted list the so-called representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. The paper was uploaded on August 30.
Later that day, Fryz gave interview to 112 Ukraine TV channel. ‘It’s about Liskova who reportedly is involved in creating paramilitary units that support DPR. Yesterday we got the word that this person tries to legitimize DPR and LPR in our country and the EU’, she explained. ‘The Czech foreign ministry and the Czech government commented on the issue, saying they wouldn’t let these NGOs to get the status of consulate or diplomatic mission. Thus, this person may be held responsible,’ the MP said. "
Previously, the so-called Foreign Ministry of DPR shared information that a ‘representative centre’ for DPR headed by Neli Liskova was officially registered and opened in the Czech Republic. The Czech side denied this information.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Framework deal makes ceasefire violations impossible, - Marchuk 27 September, 17:17
No fatalities among Ukraine’s military over the last 24 hours 25 September, 14:00
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain