MP: Yatsenyuk will resign the moment new coalition agreement is signed
“A government cannot exist in vacuum. It can only exist, supported by parliamentary fractions with at least 226 MPs”, - Anton Gerashchenko
Current Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk will resign the moment new coalition agreement is signed, stated Anton Gerashchenko, MP from “People’s Front” party, in an interview to journalists, aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“A government cannot exist in vacuum. It can only exist, supported by parliamentary fractions with at least 226 MPs. We are ready to support Volodymyr Groysman’s government under condition that he will be supported by fractions of coalition with at least 226 MPs. Arseniy Yatsenyuk is ready resign the moment new coalition agreement will be signed or the existing agreement will be revised”, - Gerashchenko stated.
Earlier, Speaker of Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Groysman stated, that the meeting of members of the new coalition, consisting of “Block of Petro Poroshenko”, “People’s Front” and “Batkivshchyna”, will start today at 12:15, although the meeting hasn’t started.
The Radical Party and “Samopomich” will stay in opposition.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars