MP: voting for new Cabinet expected on April 13-14
Olexiy Honcharenko said his counterparts in the Parliament failed to approve the new Prime Minister’s candidacy
The Parliament will vote for the new Premier and his Cabinet either on Wednesday or Thursday, said the MP from pro-presidential Petro Poroshenko’s bloc. His briefing was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“We hope that the vote will take place tomorrow or on Thursday. We’ve only got these two days left on this plenary week to make our decision”, said the Deputy Head of the party’s parliamentary faction.
Besides, Honcharenko expressed his own opinion saying if the political crisis is not resolved by the end of the week, the Parliament will have to be disbanded as “legally incompetent”.
“I guess if the Parliament can’t elect the new Prime Minister and the new government, it means such parliament is legally incompetent, and it should be disbanded. It’s a test for the Parliament, and we’ve got to show whether we’re capable of doing the necessary thing or not”, Honcharenko said.
Poroshenko urges Parliament to vote for dismissal of oath-breaking judges 28 September, 07:45
Parliamentary hearing timed to Babi Yar’s 75th anniversary underway in Kyiv 27 September, 16:38
Historian: Ukrainian nationalists never took part in Holocaust 27 September, 20:43
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars