MP: "President should propose the strategy of solving the problem of the occupied territories"
According to his words, Russian president wants to govern Ukraine through the occupied territories
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has to offer strategy to resolve the issue regarding the occupied territories, said Ukrainian MP Anton Gerashchenko in his interview to 112 Channel.
According to his words, Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to manage the processes in Ukraine through the territories under his control.
"We need to think about how to preserve Ukrainian statehood and independence. Putin by imposing Donbas to us, would like to govern Ukraine through these occupied territories, because they have always been a problematic hotbed of Ukraine", - said Gerashchenko.
"The president of Ukraine should propose a strategy to solve this problem. So far I have not seen such strategy ", - said the MP.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars