More Turkish tanks in Syria
The Turkish army demands that Kurdish rebels give up, - Reuters
Ground forces of the Turkish army, mainly tanks, crossed the Syrian border as the ground operation against the ISIS militants is underway.
The operation kicked off after a suicide bomber killed at least 50 people and wounded another 73. The tragedy took place in Gaziantep, the town near the border with Syria, on August 24. The Turkish government said the ISIS are behind the terrorist act.
The Turkish troops assisted Syrian opposition to release Cerablus, the town in northern Syria; they demand that Kurdish rebels give up and retreat from their positions.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain