More than 1 mln people in Ukraine are deprived of their right to vote
There is no reason to cancel elections in some parts of the country - MP Serhiy Taruta
Elections have been the usual mechanism by which modern representative democracy has operated since the 17th century. Now Ukraine lives in 21st century, but still the democratic government is not able to provide for the right to vote on the elections. The number of people, deprived of this right exceeds 1 mln.
Regularly scheduled local elections in Ukraine are planned for October 25, 2015.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS14:23Ukraine and US debates: pictures of Aleppo victims are more expressive than our efforts
- POLITICS10:39Pro-Russian Mufti-squealer in occupied Crimea
- RUSSIA18:38The origins of Putinism: How Russia came to the cult of Vladimir Putin
- POLITICS17:59What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:11Ukraine’s Army: between the past and the future
- SOCIETY23:27Ukraine's image in terms of hybrid war
- UA & EU22:44Сorpse of "Minsk": How to sell it to Western partners?
- SOCIETY11:40What's common between Savchenko's law, economic decline, and Donbas war
- UA & EU22:30Behind curtain of PACE: What conclusions should be made after end of Assembly session
- Economics13:58Norway, amazing country, or why Ukraine is poor
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars