Moratorium on Ukrainian debts to Russia
Yatsenyuk: Since today we are stopping to pay all debts to Russia with the total 3, 582 milliards $ cost
Ukraine imposes moratorium to all the payments to Russian Federation, said Yatsenyuk during the session in Cabinet of Ministers.
“Today Ukrainian government imposes moratorium to so-called payment of debt. I remind Ukraine implemented restructure with an adequate creditors. Beciuse of Russian refusal to accept it, Cabinet of Ministers refuses to pay the debt.
We implement moratorium to 3,075 milliards $ of Russian bonds. Separately of that, we introduce moratorium for two Ukrainian companies: “Yuzhnoe” and “Ukravtodor” to pay their debts to Russian banks for 507 millions. Today we stop all the payments”, - said Yatseniyk.
On November, 16, President of Russia announced this doubt will be paid in 2016-2018 years.
In December, 2013 under the President Viktor Yanukovich Ukraine got credits from Russian Federation for 3 milliards dollars. Now Kyiv insists not to knowledge this debt, to restructure it and to write off part of it.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars