Mogherini: EU to consider extension of anti-Russian sanctions in October
Lifting sanctions depends on full implementation of Minsk agreements, - EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
The official said this after the first day of the informal session of EU Council for Foreign Affairs in Bratislava, Slovakia.
‘As for the sanctions… we do not intend to abandon the previously agreed position; cancelation of sanctions depends on full implementation of Minsk agreements,’ Mogherini said.
According to her, the EU was ready to provide financial and technical assistance for Donbas to ease the living conditions of the locals, especially in the energy sector and mine clearing.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case