Misuse in Ukrainian Government reaches U.S Ambassador
Members of protest near US Embassy gave information to Geoffrey Payett about abuse in Ukrainian Government
Protestors stated misuse in prosecutor's office and pressure on private business. The letter with all the details was given to the Embassy by representatives of S.Group.
Serhii Belii, a representative of S.Group, says that members of their group are constantly threatened by Prosecutor`s Office of Dnipropetrovsk region.
“In 11 of December 2015 Prosecutor`s Office of Dnipropetrovsk region completely paralyzed our company`s Group activity. A staffers of the prosecutor Office and Police started an illegal searches and sealing of our company`s central office in Dnipropetrovsk and Facilities in Sinelnikove (Dnipropetrovsk region).
To validate their actions they declare a court statement what says that a reason of this actions are kind of nonpayment of taxes in 2012. We have enough evidence that those actions are carried out of order” - said in the appliance.
Serhii Belii says, they decided to inform Payett because not so long ago during visit of Joe Biden to Ukraine, Ukrainian Government assured him of complete eagerness to fight corruption.
“If it`s all - corruption, pressure on private business - not gonna be in public, all this actions would stay undercover inside of the country”, - adds Belii.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars