Missile defense system in Poland will not pose a threat to Russia, - Polish Foreign Minister
"The military presence of multinational divisions of NATO is the answer to aggressive behavior of Russian authorities"
Missile defense system in Poland does not have any relation to the security of the Russian Federation, and Russian President Vladimir Putin should know this well, - stated Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski said in an interview with "Polish Press Agency".
"The military presence of the Americans and the multinational divisions of NATO, however, is the answer to just aggressive behavior and intimidating of us by Russian authorities. This will be the presence of a defensive nature that will not pose a threat to Russia ", - said Waszczykowski.
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas