Minsk Trilateral Contact Group to meet on February 17
Press Secretary of Ukrainian representative in the Group confirmed the meeting is slated for Wednesday
The Trilateral Group on the settlement of Donbas conflict is expected to hold the meeting in Minsk on February 17. Daria Olifer, Press Secretary of Ukraine’s representative in the Group Leonid Kuchma, wrote this at Facebook.
Previously, Russian representative Boris Gryzlov confirmed that the meeting would take place in the Belarusian capital on Wednesday. OSCE representative Martin Sajdik said the Group could meet February 24, but noted that there is a chance to meet before the date.
Earlier, during the 2016 Munich Security Conference, Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said Russia doesn't fulfill its commitments regarding Minsk agreements.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas