Minsk Trilateral Contact Group to hold meeting today
The sides will discuss elections in the occupied areas of Donbas
In an interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel, Ukraine’s representative in the political subgroup Roman Bezsmertny said the Ukrainian side already shared its view on the matter yesterday, and the negotiators could jointly sign the respective resolution on Wednesday.
“Yesterday, the political subgroup discussed all key points regarding the local elections in Donbas. Today, the Minsk group’s plenary meeting will take place, and we expect further discussion and some sort of document based on positions of all sides of the negotiations”, he said, marking that Russia’s representatives didn’t share their view at the yesterday’s meeting.
“Perhaps in the next several days we’ll get more statements from Russia and the EU regarding security of the local elections in Donbas; but currently, it’s hard to make any forecasts”, Bezsmertny said.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars