Minsk talks group to gather today
Belarusian capital to host session of the group after almost three weeks-long break, - correspondent
The central topics on the agenda will be observing the ceasefire in Donbas, mine clearing and the procedure of withdrawal of troops from the division line; all of these will be discussed by the security subgroup. Correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel reported this on Friday morning.
The parties are expected to start working at 10 a.m.
Beides, Minsk will host another important event today; Iryna Gherashchenko, Vice Parliamentary Speaker and Ukraine’s representative in the humanitarian subgroup will give a press conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Ukraine’s independence.
Leonid Kuchma, the former president and the representative of Ukraine in the Minsk group, will be present, too – after the long break.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars