Minsk negotiations on Donbas conflict to continue in December
Three meetings of the Trilateral Contact Group scheduled for December 8, 15 and 22
“Trilateral Group on Ukraine to meet in Minsk three times until the end of the year,” - announced the source of the group on negotiations organization, reported ‘Interfax’.
“Meetings of the Contact Group are to held on December 8, 15 and 22. There are no changes in the schedule yet,” - said the source.
The previous meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group was held on November 24 in a videoconference mode.
During the conversation the Group discussed the release of illegally detained persons in the ‘all for all’ till the end of 2015.
Earlier Trilateral Contact Group discussed the intensification of the process of prisoners releasing.
In the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas Ukraine is a group of representatives from Ukraine, Leonid Kuchma, the ex-president of Ukraine; OSCE, Heidi Tagliavini, Swiss diplomat, and Russian Federation, Mykhailo Zurabov, Russian Ambassador in Ukraine.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case