Minsk airport wins of prohibition for flights between Ukraine and Russia
Belarusian airline “Belavia” has a lot of profit while there are no flights between Ukraine and Russia
“Belavia and Minsk airport have a lot profit while there are flight ban between Ukraine and Russia”, - says President of Ukrainian airline “ UIA” Yuryi Miroshnikov in interviev to Interfacs – Ukraine.
Miroshnikov says that company suffers losses and it is unknown whether and when the number of passengers will grow.
“Such a small company as “Belavia” found its gold mine and will overtake such large companies as “Borispol” and “UIA. UIA” suffer loses for about 9 million dollars and it is hard to image the number of losses for next year” - says Miroshnikov.
Since October, 25, are flights between Ukraine and Russia were cancelled.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars