Minnesota citizens will officially celebrate the Independence Day of Ukraine
Governor Dayton noted the contribution of Ukrainian-Americans to the country's development
Governor of Minnesota (USA) Mark Dayton announced the official celebration of Independence Day of Ukraine in the state, reports Ukrainian service of Voice of America.
"The spirit of invention, a rich culture, a dedicated work of the Ukrainian-American citizens have been of great benefit for the State of Minnesota and the United States," - said in the proclamation of the governor.
Citizens of Ukraine have always been loyal to the ideals of democracy and law and are respected partners of Western society, stressed Dayton.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars