Ministry of Economic Development and Trade expects $5 billion investment in 2016
Ukraine received $3 billion investment in 2015
$5 billion of investment are expected in Ukraine in 2016, according to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, informed Minister Aivaras Abromavicius.
“Despite the situation in the country, last year the influx of foreign investment amounted to almost $3 billion. We are ambitiously expecting to receive $5 billion in 2016,” – said the Minister.
He also informed that this week Kyiv hosted a conference of credit-export agencies where additional $2 billion of investment were announced.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas