Military helicopter crashed in Turkey. 7 died
A military helicopter crashed in Turkey, holding 15 persons onboard, 4 military authorities with their wives and children among them. 7 died.
A military helicopter crashed in Turkey, holding 15 persons onboard, 4 military authorities with their wives and children among them. 7 died, others sustained injuries of various degrees of severity.
Incident happened in holts in North-East of the country. Nearest settlements' residents helped rescue teams to search and transport those injured.
Causes of the incident are not reported yet, but the state authorities have already stated that the helicopter was flying on low altitude and in heavy mist. Gendarmery General was onboard in particular.
The delegation was returning back home from events timed to the end of Ramadan.
Watch the video:
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars