Militants shelled Shyrokyne from mortars and infantry combat vehicles
Shyrokyne was the hottest point in Mariupol direction yesterday
Last night on Mariupol direction militants fired from mortars and infantry combat vehicles in Shyrokyne, the sound of shots heard in Mariupol, forcing local residents to worry. This was reported by the press-officer of sector Mariupol Ivan Chmil on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel".
"Russian occupants shelled Shyrokyne from 82-mm and 120-mm mortars yesterday evening. Apart from that, Ukrainian military positions in Shyrokyne fell under aimed fire by the enemy from the infantry combat vehicles. 70 attacks were recorded. The attacks, mines and shells explosions were heard in Mariupol, which caused understandable concern of the residents,"- he said.
According to Chmil, 21 attacks are reported. At that Chmil stressed that militantsused banned weapons 6 times. Ukrainian troops were forced to open fire in response 17 times over the past day.
This night was relatively calm in Mariupol direction, according to a press officer. "Only in the morning militants shelled Vodyane.Our defenders didn't fire back. No UAVs recorded," - he resumed.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars