Militants shelled a farm near Mariinka from tanks - Ukrainian side of Joint Centre for Control and Coordination
Shelling was carried out from the direction of occupied Donetsk
Militants of illegal armed groups in Donbas shelled a farm in the village of Pobeda close to Marinka. This was reported by ATO HQ on their Facebook page with reference to the Ukrainian side of the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination.
It is also noted that the tank projectiles of 125 mm caliber landed on the territory of an agricultural enterprise from the side of Petrovsky district of occupied Donetsk.
"During the inspection of the shelling of the representatives of the Ukrainian side of the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination recorded six places hit by 125 mm tank ammunition. As a result agricultural buildings were damaged, a tractor and plantations on the area of about 20 square meters.
For example, roof, exterior walls , window lintel, internal partitions are partially destroyed inside the building, animals, kept in cages, died.
Holes in the concrete fence appeared from numerous debris from powerful tank ammunition, tractor has broken windows and damaged engine," - reads the statement.
Note that a local coking plant switched to emergency mode as a result of night shelling of Avdiivka.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars