Militants fired two checkpoints in Donbas - State Border Guard Service
Checkpoint "Stanitsa Luhanska" and control post "Mariinka" shelled. No casualties reported
Illegal armed groups opened fire on a checkpoint "Stanitsa Luhanska" and control post "Mariinka" yesterday after 9 p.m.
This was reported by UNIAN with the reference to the press service of the State Border Service of Ukraine. It is also noted that militants were shelling control post "Mariinka" from small arms and rifle-attached grenade launchers from the village of Oleksandrivka, which is under the militants' control, during almost an hour.
Apart from that, terrorists fired on the checkpoint "Stanitsa Luhanska". The Shelling from the small arms and AGL-17 (automatic grenade launcher) were carried out from the side of the mountain of Prince Ihor. "None of the Ukrainian defenders was injured," - says in a statement.
As we reported earlier, 67 attacks have occurred since Wednesday morning.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case