“The last two years have been tough for Ukraine. We’ve got to understand this: it was not due to reforms taking place. On the contrary, it was tough because there were no reforms before the Euromaidan and the Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine. The lack of reforms and Russia’s military and economic aggression, are the reason for the economic recession”, Ivan Miklos said.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Miklos: Lack of reforms, Russia’s military and economic aggression caused recession in Ukraine
The leader of strategic counselors for supporting reforms in the country said this after the Cabinet session on Thursday
Ukraine pays Russia part of legal costs "Yanukovych's debt" case 21 September, 13:12
Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education 21 September, 22:32
Ukraine, Netherlands, three other countries agree to investigate MH17 crash 21 September, 09:21
Theresa May: "Some countries" support world terrorism, militants in Donbas 21 September, 08:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas