Michael Phelps is leaving sports to be with his son and fiancée
Phelps wants to spend more time with his fiancée Nicole and their three-year-old son Boomer
The desire to be with his family is one of the main reasons for the most titled Olympic champion Michael Phelps to finish his career. He said that in his interview in Rio de Janeiro.
He says he wants to spend more time with his fiancée Nicole and their three-year-old son Boomer.
He wants to bring his son to the next Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020. But Phelps won't be competing in Japan. He is going to promote sports and healthy lifestyle, that made him one of the best swimmers in the world.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas