Merkel does not support the annulment of sanctions against Russia
Berlin wants have constructive relations with Moscow
August 27, German Chancellor Angela Merkel during her visit to Vienna said that it was too soon for the Europe to lift sanctions against Russia, but "she hoped Berlin could work together with Moscow to solve international crises like the Syria conflict", Reuters.
“In view of the serious violations of international law and in view of the still fragile situation, we have unfortunately still not reached this point,” stated the Chancellor, adding that Germany is looking for “constructive relationship” with Russia.
“We want to have a partnership-like relationship with Russia, we have so many international problems,” she claimed.
This statement was made just few days after a meeting on Donbas conflict resolving, held in Berlin. On that day Angela Merkel called for immediate truce and fresh talks with the Russian side.
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars