Meeting of Trilateral Contact Group started in Minsk, - Olifer
It is the first meeting of the agency in 2016
January 13, a meeting of the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group began in the Belarusian capital. Daria Olifer, Press Secretary of Ukraine’s representative in the group Leonid Kuchma posted on her Facebook.
All four subgroups of the Minsk group already started working, too.
As is known, it is the first meeting of the group in 2016. It is also the first one where Russia is represented by Boris Gryzlov, ex-Interior Minister and former Speaker of Russia’s State Duma (lower house of the country’s Parliament).
Gryzlov, a close ally of Vladimir Putin, was appointed Russia’s representative in the Minsk Group in late 2015.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars