Meeting of Normandy Four foreign ministers started in Paris
The sides are to discuss security issues in the conflict zone in eastern Ukraine
The French capital currently hosts the meeting of foreign ministers of France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia. The officials gathered to negotiate on further steps for peaceful settlement in occupied areas of Donbas. However, no specifications about the agenda are available so far.
Recently, during his visit to Ukraine, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walther Steinmeier said that this meeting in Paris would be “a decisive one”. Besides, he’d said he expected that the sides would come to terms about the next steps to settle the situation in eastern Ukraine.
As 112 International reported, the multilateral negotiations about Donbas conflict settlement were slated for late hours of March 3 in Paris.
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Berlin to host Normandy Four meeting today 19 October, 10:43
Time and place of next Normandy Four meeting irrelevant 10 October, 13:31
Russia: Normandy group meeting possible in near future 30 September, 15:36
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels