Medvedev and Merkel discussed the Donbas situation during the Summit in Ulan Bator
Russian Prime Minister to meet with German Chancellor on the sidelines of a summit of Europe-Asia summit (ASEM) in Mongolia
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the situation in Ukraine during meeting on the sidelines of a summit of Europe-Asia summit (ASEM) in Ulan Bator (Mongolia).
As reported by Russian state news agency TASS with reference to the press service of the Russian government, Medvedev and Merkel "discussed the situation in Ukraine, the need for mutual implementation of the Minsk agreements."
"Key issues of Russian-German cooperation were also discussed", - the press-service.
It is known that the meeting lasted almost an hour. On the Russian side Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich and Deputy Minister of Economic Development of Russia Alexei Likhachev also participated in the meeting.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas