Media report about detection of suspects in Sheremet murder
The suspected men and women absconded in a car with state number beginning with AA 72
According to Obozrevatel, suspected man and woman were seen on the street Pidhirna in the Shevchenko district of Kyiv on Monday, August 15, at around 12:30. It is also reported that the two suspects absconded in a car with state number beginning with AA 72.
Pavlo Sheremet was killed on July 20 in the center of Kyiv by the explosion of his car. The car itself belonged to the head of the publication "Ukrainian Truth" and his partner wife Alyona Prytula.
As the main versions of the murder investigation Sheremet considers his professional activity, but the police is working and the other three versions: personal hostile attitude towards journalists, to destabilize the situation in Ukraine and bug killers, the purpose of which would be Prytula because it too used this machine.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars