Mayoral elections in Kyiv: Klychko v Bereza
According to the preliminary information, Klychko has got 65.5% of votes, while Bereza - 32.8%
83.5% of protocols of precinct election commissions are already processed, and Vitaliy Klychko is leading as a Kyiv mayor. This is according to data published on the electronic scoreboard of Kyiv City Election Committee, "Interfax-Ukraine". According to preliminary data, 65.5% of electors voted for Klychko, and his rival MP Boryslav Bereza has got 32.8% of the votes.
At the moment of closing of the Kyiv polling stations (20:00), it was reported about 38 violations which took place during the day. Among these cases were bribery, bulletin damage, attempts of campaigning, and photographing the bulletins.
Boryslav Bereza is former spokesperson for Pravyi Sektor and theis time he ran as a candidate for Party of Decisive Citizens. Vitaliy Klychko had been serving as a Kyiv mayor since June 2014.
Recalling, November 15, Ukrainians in 29 cities had been electing their mayors, where none of the candidates took 50% +1 vote in the first round on 25 October. 2,741 candidates have already participated in the first round of city mayor election on 25 October in 358 cities of Ukraine. 58 candidates were participating in the second round of mayoral elections.
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case