Mass Media report Uzbekistan President Karimov died
79-year-old Uzbek President Karimov allegedly died
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov was reported to die at 79 years of brain hemorrhage, according to Fergana News Agency.
According to Fergana, Islam Karimov died at 3 - 4 p.m Tashkent time (13:30 Kiev time).
At the same time RIA Novosti "citing the Office of the President of Uzbekistan has not confirmed the information about Karimov's death. According to RIA, the President's state is stable.
Uzbek President Islam Karimov, was hospitalized on Sunday, August 28, with a brain hemorrhage, which happened on Saturday morning, according to his daughter Lola Karimova-Tillyaeva in her Instagram.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas