Marchuk published abstracts from the documents submitted in Minsk about escalation in ATO zone
These documents are required for maneuvers in negotiation process with Russian side, - Marchuk
Yevhen Marchuk, representative of Ukraine in the Trilateral Contact Group published abstracts of the documents, reflecting the picture of the sharp deterioration in the Donbas, after he returned from Minsk yesterday. These documents were represented during the negotiations in Minsk.
"These documents are required for maneuvers in negotiation process with Russian side. All information from the Ukrainian side is officially transferred by the OSCE SMM", - he wrote.
According to the published data, illegal armed formations violated the ceasefire 1386 times, including 675 cases recorded by the use of arms, which, according to the Minsk agreement should have been withdrawn, namely, tanks shelling, 152 mm, 122 mm, mortars, 120 mm and 82 mm shelling in the period from 1 to 25 August 2016.
Illegal armed groups carried out nine clashes, number of pointed fire attacks increased by 97% of Ukraine's positions, which leads to an increase in combat deaths among the Ukrainian Armed Forces servicemen. Militants even attempted expansion of the occupied territories.
Within a 70 km security zone detected
Multiple launch rocket systems, which should have been withdrawn in accordance with the Minsk agreements, from the 70 km demarcation zone. For the period from August 1 to 25, 4 units of 300-mm MLRS "Smerch" were detected.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars