Malaysian experts to investigate MH17 case in Ukraine till August 2016
The respective bill was passed by the Ukrainian parliament December 25
The Ukrainian Parliament allowed Malaysian experts to continue investigation of the MH17 tragedy in Ukraine until August 18, 2016. The bill №0070was submitted to the Parliament by President Petro Poroshenko.
The respective agreement was signed by Ukraine and Malaysia on August 2014; the Malaysian side asked to extend its validity till August 2016.
Previously, Netherlands Security Council released a report on the Malaysia’s MH17 airplane crash in Donbas. The report says that the Buk missile that downed the aircraft was fired from a militant-held area of Donbas. The investigative group also claimed they established the identities of the suspects.
Boeing 777 of Malaysian Airlines, flight MH17, was on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, when it was downed near the town of Torez, Donetsk region. The aircraft carried 298 people. Noonesurvivedthetragedy. Ukraine and many of its Western allies, including the Netherlands and Malaysia, blame pro-Russian militants and seek opportunities to set an international tribunal on the case so that the guilty ones bear due responsibility.
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case