Lyashko: "Poroshenko gave instructions to gather compromising materials and proceed against MPs"
According to Lyashko, President invited him to a meeting to intimidate
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko gave instructions to exert pressure on the deputies by collecting compromising information, bribery and criminal cases, - stated during the "Evening Prime" on "112 Ukraine" TV channel the Head of the Radical Party Oleg Lyashko.
"Why did he (President - Ed.) ask me for a meeting? I think he's going to intimidate me. I have the exact information that Poroshenko gave instructions to the security officials to gather compromising materials against the deputies, to institute criminal proceedings once again, to reactivate assaults, bribery attempts, etc. ", - said Lyashko.
Let us remind, this morning Lyashko said that Poroshenko has invited him to a meeting. What the President wanted to talk about, the politician did not know. Later Lyashko said that the meeting was canceled.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain