Poroshenko Bloc Leader Yuriy Lutsenko becomes official candidate for Ukraine’s Prosecutor General
Former Prosecutor General and Poroshenko ally Viktor Shokin faced international calls to resign after failing to investigate crimes during the 2014 EuroMaidan Revolution
Yuriy Lutsenko’s candidacy to head the Prosecutor Generals’ Office of Ukraine has been officially submitted at the Parliament. The paper was presented by President Petro Poroshenko.
According to Ihor Mosiychuk, MP and member of the Parliamentary Committee on Maintaining Law Enforcement Activity, the document is being considered at the Committee’s session in Kyiv.
If it supports Lutsenko’s candidacy, and then the Parliament approves it, pro-presidential Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc will have to elect new leader of their parliamentary faction.
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case