Lutsenko: Strategic seven agreed on Prime Minister’s candidacy, Cabinet line-up
Leaders of the Ukrainian state continued their meeting at the Presidential Administration till the midnight
Ukraine’s strategic seven, the group of the country’s leading political figures, came to consensus regarding the candidacy of Prime Minister and the line-up of the new government. Yuriy Lutsenko, the Head of parliamentary faction of Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc, posted this at Facebook.
The politician reported no more details about the course of the meeting.
On April 12, the MPs were supposed to vote for the new Prime Minister and the Cabinet. Odds were that the new government would be chaired by Volodymyr Groysman. However, the vote was delayed until Wednesday or Thursday.
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case